Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Sweetest Things

Is there anything sweeter than........
A snaggle-toothed little girl?
A little boy who takes self-portraits of himself while Mommy isn't looking?
A little girl who is so excited about first grade she can hardly stand it? A big sister and a little brother who love each other? (Well, most of the time anyway) A little boy who loves chocolate ice cream?
A Daddy who rides the kiddie roller coasters with his kids even though they make him sick?

Life is so good. I can't believe I have a first grader. Presley is loving school and is already back into her routine of getting up with her alarm clock and getting ready by herself. I have seen a dramatic improvement in Grayson's mood and behavior since getting back into routine as well. He is very excited about starting pre-school at Calvary on Tuesday. Jim's classes start back Monday and I have survived the first half of the official first week of school. It is going great so far. I thank God for all the sweet things in life that he lets me enjoy everyday.

4 comments:

Fortner Family said...

Yes sweet family...but most of all sweet mommy!

Matt and Rebekah said...

Awww...they're so sweet. BTW, I love, love Presley's hair like that. I can't believe how blonde it got this summer. So glad you guys are back in the swing of things.

Jose Fam said...

Your family is so great! So fun to watch grow! Hope to see you guys soooner rather than later...come see us!

Summer said...

Love Presley's hair. You have the most beautiful family.