Monday, October 13, 2008

Rainy Day Sunday

Yesterday was a wonderful, rainy day. I love a rainy day...especially a rainy Sunday afternoon! Once we got home from church, Grayson took a long nap and Presley had some quiet time while I cozied up on the couch with a cup of coffee and watched football with my hubby (I may have actually done more sleeping than watching!). Once everyone was up, it was time for some rainy day fun. Jim is such an amazing daddy. He always has ideas to keep the kids entertained and having fun. Presley is really into putting on plays. So Jim, Grayson, and Presley put on a "play" about secret agents. I always get to be the audience because according to Pres, I am not as good of an actor as Daddy. After the Spy play, Jim put up the tent in the middle of the living room floor and we all watched a movie. Good times...

4 comments:

Jennifer-Colley said...

I love it that Presley is wearing her motorcycle outfit! =)

kristen lewis said...

What a fun family you guys are!

I am so glad that you are a blogger now!!!

Room For More said...

What a fun day! Beautiful kiddos...haven't seen yall in forever--hard to believe how old they've gotten!

Fortner Family said...

HI!!! You are such an amazing mom!!