Saturday, October 11, 2008

So now what???

Well, I've done it. I've spent the last hour sorting through cute blog backgrounds, trying to figure out what a gadget is, and all the while attempting to convince myself that I can do this blogging thing. After spending the last few (or more) evenings checking out all my friends' blogs, I finally decided it was time I enter the blogging world. That, and since I am a sucker for anything "Fallish" these days, I couldn't pass up the cute fall background. (Probably not a great reason to blog, but I have to start somewhere!) Notice how I have attached my precious husband's name to this since he is more the deep thinker and has a better way with words! I figure I can post pictures of my adorable kids, and he can somehow put into words how wonderfully blessed we are! I love how he is willing to be my partner in anything...even blogging! I am hoping this blog will encourage me to take more pics of my kids and family and share the ones I do take, to keep up with all the incredible people in my life, and to be more aware of all the blessings God gives me that are worth writing down. Sometimes I feel like I get so caught up in the daily routines of life, that I don't stop to appreciate all of life's little joys happening all around me! So there...my attempt at blogging--day one. So, if anyone is reading this, be patient with me-I have a lot to learn!

5 comments:

Jennifer-Colley said...

hey! I love the blog! I dont know much about the blogs but I can show you a trick or two if you want. I am proud of you for setting it up like that. It took me forever to know how to do anything cool! Yah for a new blogging friend!
Coby has a blog too...www.cobycolley.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love it. Can't wait to check in and read how life is treating my dear friends. Love ya much.

Anonymous said...

I love it! It is better than mine! Great job!

Ryan and Melissa said...

You did an awesome job! It is so good to be able to keep up with you guys; I look forward to checking your blog! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great. I love the pictures of you guys. Those are awesome. Kyra was so excited to see "Presley's blog". Look forward to more pictures and more updates on you guys.