Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All Aboard!

We had such a great time on the Polar Express last weekend! Thanks Mimi and G-Dad for taking the whole fam to the North Pole. It was so much fun to experience it through Presley and Grayson's eyes! They had a blast...even though Grayson told me he "actually just wanted to look at Santa Claus, not talk to him!" Jim and I also took the kids to the 34th Street parade on Saturday. We picked up a One Guy's Pizza and some Toys for Tots, backed into a parking space on 34th, climbed into the back of the expedition and snuggled until the parade started...It was a lot of fun! I also decided to take Presley to the Nutcracker. I think she really enjoyed it! There are also some pictures of Presley's class party and Christmas with my Memaw! It's beginning to FEEL a lot like Christmas! Only a two more days until school is out! I am already thanking God for the time I will have to relax and spend time with my family, and most importantly focus on Him.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelli! Great pics. What was this Polar Express? I've heard a lot about it but what exactly was is and where was it? It sounds (and looks) really neat. We are coming to town the week after Christmas. I'd love to see you if y'all will be in town. Let me know.

The Barnes Bunch said...

Great Pics!! It looks like you got the same train as us! I ma glad you had fun!