Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Christmas trees, lights on houses, Christmas specials on TV every night, shopping with a mission to find the perfect gift, stockings, the cold night air, the Christmas music, and most importantly anticipating the celebration of our Lord's birth! It truly is the most wonderful time of the year! I really don't mind the hustle and bustle of the season. There are so many fun, exciting, wonderful family things to do...I want to do them all! Tonight the fam and I had a yummy dinner together(Thanks, sweetie for cooking us up some delish burgers), put on our p.j.s, made white-chocolate chip cookies and hot cocoa, and snuggled on the couch while watching The Polar Express. It gives me the "warm-fuzzies" just thinking about it! This seems to be the weekend for lots of fun things. Some of the things I would love to do are:
***Take Presley to the Nutcracker (I think she would like it....anyone have any advice for me on that one? I've never seen the whole thing)
***Candlelight at the Ranch
***34th Street Parade
***Shane and Shane Christmas Concert
***Christmas Shoes at Trinity
***Santa Land

I'm sure there is even more going on that I don't know about! I am looking SOOO forward to our trip on the Polar Express on Friday, too! I know we won't be able to attend all these events listed above, if any, so if any of you find yourself at any of the above...I want DETAILS!!! That way, I can at least experience them through you! Below is a pic of my Santa Babies (Next week is Christmas hat week at my school, so I bought Presley and me Santa hats....apparently I have a rather large head because my hat did not fit, so Grayson gets to keep it...He looks much cuter in it than I do anyway!)

No comments: