Sunday, November 23, 2008

TAG! 8 Things

So, I got tagged for the first time ever! Thanks to the Jennifers!

8 TV Shows I Watch
Survivor
Grey's Anatomy
The Today Show
Backyardigans
Dora
Little Einsteins
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Imagination Movers
(Pathetic....I know)

8 Favorite Restaurants
Carino's
Outback
Lujan's
One Guy From Italy Pizza
Chick-fil-a
Manna
Red Carpet
Pei Wei

8 Things I Did This Weekend (This one is easy...we had the BEST weekend!)
Booked a cruise to Mexico to celebrate our 10th anniversary (for June)
Went to see Madagascar II with my sweet kiddos and hotty husband
Shared a Cookie Monster with my family at Cheddar's
Went to eat breakfast at Cracker Barrell after sleeping later than usual
Took the kids to play at Legacy Play Village
Watched a depressing Tech game with Matt and Rebekah....but at least we were in good company!
Cleaned my house...it looks so much better!
Had family pictures made with Coby, Jen, Camren, Mom, Dad, and us!
(Too bad I could only list 8 things...I didn't even mention putting up Christmas lights, hanging out with our LifeGroup.....this was a busy, but awesome weekend!)

8 Things I Look Forward To
Three Thanksgiving dinners with our families
Christmas Shopping
Putting up the Christmas tree
The Holidays in General
The Polar Express
A Cruise to Mexico in June
Getting to spend the summer with Jim and the kids (We will all be out of school for the entire summer!)
Family Camp in Branson, MO

8 Things on My Wish List
To be more like Christ
To be the best mom and wife I can be
To be a better friend
To be a great teacher for my sweet students
To get all my Christmas shopping done early
For potty training Grayson to be easy
For my house to be more organized
For Presley to NEVER grow out of her princess dresses

I tag Rebekah, Melissa, and Holly

2 comments:

The Barnes Bunch said...

You booked a cruise to Mexico?! I am so jealous. Okay, so we are leaving town tomorrow morning for Dallas so I don't know when i will get to do the 8 Things thing, but I will try to do it when I get back! Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Anonymous said...

There are some great Branson shows when you head that way! My kids loved the magician and the Chinese acrobats!